Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Card Galore...

I have had a few friends who have blogged about this promotion with Shutterfly. I have used Shutterfly for cards and prints in the past, and I have been really happy with them! I really like their cards this year. There are traditional cards, and also fun colorful cards. They have folding greeting cards that are made out of a heavier paper, and the flat photo cards that are a little cheaper, but still really cute.







They also have photo calendars at Shutterfly.





I love to send out Christmas cards and 50 free cards is a very good deal! It is always so hard to pick a design. I have been looking for a couple of weeks and cannot decide on one! I may do like I did with Hadley's birth announcements and have a few different designs! Anyway, just thought I would share. It is always fun to find ways to save money this time of year!

I also thought it would be fun this year to have a New Year's Eve Party. Shutterfly can help with this by letting me order invitations and cards from them.






1 comment:

  1. I'm struggling to get a good picture for our cards, and we're running out of time!!

    ReplyDelete