Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 2010

Sadly I have missed blogging on alot of our activities lately. I'm trying to get better. Here are some of the things I missed.

At Hadley's 4 month appointment she weighed 14.7 lbs which made her at the 71% on the growth chart. She is a very healthy baby. She was also 25 1/2 inches long which put her at 91%. She is growing up so fast. The doctor recommended we go ahead and give her baby food. She is loving it! Her favorites are Peas and Apples. She is NOT a fan of bananas or peaches.

Photobucket


We also were able to go see the last home Naturals game. It was a tournament game. The girls had a blast. Christina & I talked the whole time and missed most of the game but Micah & Chris were able to enjoy it.



Photobucket


Hadley & I also had our first MOPS meeting. Michelle Dugger spoke at it. She is a very godly woman. I know there is much controversy around here but she loves her kids and is raising them right. I hope that I can be half the mother she is. I want to be Christ-centered like her.




Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment