Thursday, September 2, 2010

8 Questions

I was tagged by Lindsey to answer 8 questions about myself. So here they are!


1. What's your favorite movie of all time and why?
My favorite movie is probably Anne of Green Gables. I could and have watched that movie over and over. I used to dream about what it would be like to live on Prince Edward Island.

2. If you could be a character in any novel you've ever read, who would you be?
Probably same as above. I like all the adventures Anne went on. However I wouldn't want to be her in the sense that she was an orphan.

3. What would you do if you were a millionaire?
I would pay off all our debt, buy a nice modest home with several acres here in NWA, fund all our kids college funds, and take a trip over to Israel. I would love to go to several of the places where Jesus walked the Earth. I also would want to follow some of Paul's journeys. I want to take a living history tour of the Bible.

4. What was your favorite game as a child?
Red Rover was by far my favorite. We didn't play too often because some always got hurt.

5. Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence?
Super intelligence

6. What is your happiest childhood memory?
I lived in a neighborhood that had tons of kids. We would play till it was so dark outside that we couldn't see anything. We lived at each other's houses and we had baseball games and talent shows.

7. Favorite vacation ever?
My honeymoon with my hubby. We went on a cruise to Cozumel and Calica. I had been on a cruise before but it was so special being able to go with the love of my life.

8. If you could pick one state to live in other than where you live, which state would you choose?
Maybe Georgia. I love Arkansas and really do not want to live elsewhere.


Okay I'm not going to tag anyone specific but if you want to answer the questions have fun!


1 comment: