Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A little behind...

As always lately i'm running behind on the blog! Things are absolutely crazy and busy with 3 kids at home with me during the day. It seems like we never even get to sit down. I wouldn't trade it for the world though. Nothing like getting to spend all day with them. I never knew how rewarding it would be. I get to hear all their crazy conversations and see all their awesome projects. They catch me off guard with how smart and insightful they are.

A conversation with Rylee during Hadley's bath a few nights ago:

Rylee: Mommy look at her face. She is just so beautiful!

Me: I know. Just like you.

Rylee: Sometimes I look at her and just want to cry. She's so pretty.

Of course my heart just melted!


Tristen is also full of comments...

He told Mimi that it was time for me to have another baby. He wanted a baby brother NOW!

He also told me the other day "Why did you have her anyway?" "All she does is cry." He loves Hadley to pieces though and sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to her many times a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment