I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Psalms 16:8
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Christmas Vacation
December flew by so fast. Our calendar for December was incredibly packed. We went to several parties, found out we are having another baby girl, and were able to visit with lots of family and friends. Micah was able to take a week off for Christmas so spent time traveling to see family. Our first stop was to see NaNa & PaPa in Cabot. Then it was off to North Little Rock to see Grandbob, Joi, and Uncle Jax. Last but not least was to Mimi & Pops in Greenwood. It was great getting to see Uncle Davey, Aunt Lacey, & Gracie. Gracie sure is growing like a weed. Enough of the babble...here are the pictures:
























Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's funny to see Cabot mentioned in the blog world! I'm hoping to make a trip back in the next few months.
ReplyDelete