Thursday, June 18, 2009

What a month...

Ok well this post will have lotsa pictures! We have been so busy that I haven't had time to post. With Pops being in the hospital I was gone for most of the month. I was home 5 days in the month of May. When I finally got home we have been busy with the kids going to the park, Pink Palace musuem, water park and so forth. Micah and I also have been to a few concerts. We went to see Jamey Johnson & The Eli Young Band and we also went and seen the all so "hot" Keith Urban and Sugarland. Also Tristen lost one of his front teeth! What a month....

Jamey Johnson


Eli Young Band


My hubby & I


Fishing at Grandbob's & Joi's





Yep I did worse then the kids at bowling. At this was the best game I played!


Mimi with Ry & T


T at the sprinkler park in Collierville


Ry at the sprinkler park


Micah & I at the Sugarland/Keith Urban concert


Sugarland




Keith Urban




Redbird Game
June 15, 2009

Don't the kids look enthusiastic!








Tristen and his lost tooth






No comments:

Post a Comment