Monday, January 19, 2009

I pledge...

It was a great weekend in the Whitfield house. On Friday we were able to celebrate my birthday with all 3 kiddos. I had a great time and could not have asked for anything better. We went to a little Italian place and the kids were so well-mannered. It was definitely not a place that is normally for kids but the waiter adapteded well and actually exceeded our expectations.

Saturday we went shopping and then went to a friends house to play cards and let the kiddos play. It worked out great as they also have 3 kids! The played girls against boys in a Nerf attack. I think the boys ended up winning.

On Sunday we went back to the same church as last week. We went early and tried out their Sunday School classes. I believe that we all loved our classes. After church we went and ate Mexican food with our friends. Once again 6 kids at a restaurant can cause for chaos!!! :) Thankfully we all made it through.

The kids have had the best time this weekend and have given us many laughs. Right now T is on a kick where he "has" to say the Pledge of Allegiance every time we pass a flag. Well as you can imagine here in Memphis with Inaugaration Day coming up just how many flags there are...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a full and fun weekend! That's cute about the Pledge of Allegiance. :)

    ReplyDelete