We had a great low-key Christmas this year. We spent the day in our pj's and played the Wii. The days before Christmas we spent with our families. We were able to see NaNa & PaPa, Grandbob & Joi, Jackson, Mimi & Pops, Davey, Lacey & Gracie. We had a great time visiting with everyone but did miss having Cory & Rachael around. Micah and I also went to see the Rockettes which was incredibly awesome. Micah had us tickets right near the stage so the view was spectacular. They also had a live Nativity scene which was unbelievable.
The kids gave Daddy, NaNa, PaPa, and I a not-so-perfect performance. Gotta love it....
I just saw a comment you left on an earlier entry! My dad has many a video of my sister and I putting on Christmas concerts :) In fact, it was a tradition...but my favorite song to sing was The Ballad of Davy Crockett. :)
ReplyDelete